Supervision ! But not only…
Team building – Seminars – Schools – Groups – Individuals – …
Workshop & Activities – Territorial discovery – Learning – Improvement – Trip organization…
We can adapt to your needs and will answer you with professionalism and conviviality.
All our instructors hold a professional accreditation from the services of Youth and Sports of the Department Directorate for the Social Cohesion. We adapt our services to your needs, we take responsibility for the group and its safety. We will do our best to regulate while supervising and make sure to cheer on, help and federate the group.
You can also read about the guides who work with us…
In order to avoid any risk, each instructor has to act with due precaution, we provide you with the proper individual safety equipment (PPE – Personal Protective Equipment standards). Supervising staff is adjusted according to number of participants, to the difficulty of the tour and the composition of the group.
Our main goal is to guarantee you quality services
- Quality Charter Adults Supervision :
- 1 instructor for 12 people
- Recommandation : 1 for 12 (easy terrain) – 1 for 10 (technical terrain)
- 1 instructor for 10 people
- Recommandation : 1 for 10 (easy terrain) – 1 for 6 (technical terrain)
Quality Charter Minors Supervision :
(Transport & logistics expenses not included)
- 1 hour : 45€ (before tax)
- Half-day package (4h morning or afternoon) : 150€ (before tax)
- Day package : 250€ (before tax)
Covers fees resulting from the organization of the service : making of the desired park; loading, installation, clearing and cleaning time; partners exchanges, briefings.
- Mini-van 6 seats, capacity : 6 bikes : 0.7€ / km (before tax)
- Mini-van 6 seats + trailer 12 or 15 bikes, capacity : 25 bikes : 0.9€ / km (before tax)
- Mini-van 6 seats + trailer 40 bikes, capacity : 50 bikes : 1.10€ / km (before tax)
Additional fee for a driver for all services with no supervision (20€ / hours – before tax)